Thursday, February 25, 2010

Links! (Brought to you by writer's block)

I haven't been able to produce a quality blog post in the last few days, so in the interest of not just leaving everything hanging, I thought I'd leave a few links to RPG related sites.

The RPG Bloggers Network - A great consolidated feed of RPG blogs. I'll be applying to join the network in a month or two when I feel I have a reasonable backlog of content. Not a day goes by that I don't find an interesting read on the network.

Yaruki Zero Games - Yaruki Zero's Ewen Cluney makes RPGs with inspiration from anime, manga, and video games. As a big fan of Japanese entertainment, and a game design hobbyist trying to figure out how to make RPGs feel more like anime, I look to his work for ideas now and then. I'm also looking forward to playtesting a few of his games over Skype with him soon.

Fear the Boot - The fine folks at Fear the Boot produce a great podcast about RPGs. They also have a blog, message board, and yearly gaming convention in my area which I'll be attending for the first time this March. The podcast is the main attraction, and though it will take you a while to pick up on all of the inside jokes if you're new, it's a great listen every week.

I aim to have a more substantial post up on Saturday. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment